1. Registration: You sould join this community to participate in it. Don't forget to watch this community and add it to you friend list. Or you won't see the posts.
2. Signing-up: Sign-up for the second round is - HERE. You should comment this post with your name and the secret phrase which you will find, if you read the rules.
3. Skipping: Each participant has an opportunity to pass only challenge (1) round. You may grant an extra skip by pimping the community anywhere but your userinfo.
4. Entries: You have FIVE (5) days to make an icon per each round. You can use only images provided. Blending is accepted. Icons should fit LJ standards (only 100x100, 40 kb or less).All effects are allowed (animation, bruses, gradients, text, textures, etc.)
5. Reminders: Moderator reminds you about a challenge deadline. He will do personal lj-reminder only if necessary.
6. Voting: You vote for two (2) lesser quality icons and for the one (1) better one. You should explain your choice, following specific rules for each challenge.
7. Results: As a result of your voting we will know: eliminated icons, people's choice and mod's choice (sure, with voting tally and the comments).
8. Comeback challenge: When there will be only 5 or 6 icons left, a special new round for quit participants will be announced. As a results of voting the winner will be returned to the contest.
9. Finals: At the end a winner of the contest will be defined, and the information about him\her will be placed in the profile of the community. Only the LIMS winners will be awarded with banners. If you need one, you can ask for it.
Friday: a new challenge will be up
Wednesday: deadline for current challenge and voting will be up.
Friday: deadline for voting + results
11. You must put "all that cares" in the subject line of your comment or in your comment on the sign up post so that I know you've read the rules.
css | profile | link